Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

July Famous Birthday and ...

Today's my birthday!!

and I wanna share something with you all my followers :)
I just found something interesting while I'm busy surfing the net heheh..

there's famous person who born on the same day.. I mean date as me =.='
They are:
1442
1685
Sir Robert Rich, 4th Baronet, British cavalry officer (d. 1768) 
1942
Kurtwood Smith, New Lisbon Wisc, actor (Rambo III, Robocop)
1962
Tom Cruise, Syracuse, actor (Risky Business, Jerry MaGuire, Rainman)
1985
Minami Keisuke, Japanese singer and actor.
1987
Sebastian Vettel, German racing driver.

*sorry I just put some of them lol


to okaasan and otosan thanks for everything, always there for me because you're my lovely parents ever and no one will replace both of you! I love you

2 comments:

aidateddy said...

Happy Belated Birthday Mashi~ May you have a good one~ ;)

mashi2 said...

thank you aida :)