Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ikuta Toma- letter to Oguri Shun

To Shun-kun.

After three years and three months of hosting All Night Nippon, today is the last time.
Honto ni, honto ni otsukaresama deshita.

In fact, I wanted to go to the studio after this program ends, so I can directly say, "otsukaresama".
But due to work reasons, I couldn't go.
Please pardon me for (writing) a letter.

I'll use this occasion to say the things I usually can't express.

When both of us are busy and don't have time to meet, if I go to the studio, we can spend two silly hours  together.

No matter how tired you are, you must go home with a smile.
Because unexpectedly, you're a crybaby, so definitely today too, you might cry because you feel lonely.

We met during Hana Yori Dango, became good friends during Ikemen Paradise. It's been more than three years. To me, I'm really glad that I was able to meet this person called Oguri Shun.

We would talk about serious things but we also talked about stupid things.
A fellow comrade and a close friend.

I disliked you before, thinking that I didn't want to be friends with you.
But now, from my heart, the serious, the silly, who's nothing without acting, the kind-hearted Shun-kun, daisuki desu.

Even though we couldn't meet during All Night Nippon, our relationship will never change.
Even from now on, please definitely keep our friendship.

Starting from tomorrow, I can start inviting you out to drink on Wednesdays.
And then, we can do stupid things until our stomaches hurt while listening to Elephant Kashimashi.

We can talk until the morning.
I still have a lot of things I want to tell you.

Anyhow, thanks for your hard work during the past three years and three months.

旬くん、本当に、お疲れ様。

2010年3月31日    生田斗真より

And then it was HARCO's 世界で一番頑張ってる君に




His second and last letter to Shun is so much better than the previous one from ANN 100317.
No promotions XD

As for why he couldn't go to ANN.
The reason appears to be that he was in Kyoto for filming that day.
There were a few sightings of him at Nanzenji Temple on 100331



cdt:im_comey [cz post kat forum]
     xdustbunny@LJ

+camne agak nye toma tulis surat kat mashi nanti

No comments: